Back at the office ~ 1ST WEIGH IN

$12.99

(2 reviews)

Message added by S77

no longer available as of 2/5/2022

4 Screenshots

About This File

Jai has got a meeting to go to today, it's her first day back to work after lockdown has lifted, her belly wanted a big breakfast even though Jai was worried about her clothes not fitting.. She tucks into breakfast, 6 hash brown, 3 pieces of back bacon, 6 pancakes covered in golden syrup, Jai starts to get ready, only to confirm what she feared, she is so much bigger and her office wear doesn't fit, she stares at herself in the mirror wondering if she has truly ruined her body for good, noticing her insecurity, you ask her to come over and climb on top of you so you can play with her chubby belly and make her feel better. It works but Jai still cancels her meeting to sit in her sweat pants and carry on eating so she can get even bigger for you. 

Join me in this almost 18 minute long video, eat breakfast with me, watch me play with my belly and see POV angles, I stuff myself into tight clothes and then weigh myself for the first time, I can't believe how much weight I have put on! But I'm so happy, at the end of the video I sit and chat with you to tell you how much I've gained, my gaining plans for the future and how happy I am. 

If you enjoy this video, please consider leaving a review 🙏🏻❤️💋 love Jai x

Other Files from CBJai

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dietdude

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is why I keep coming back. She’s amazing. True feedee. Overwhelming video...keep eating PLEASE

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️🥰

Link to review

Hot af, watching jai destroy that breakfast really gets you going then the creaking from the stool thats clearly feeling the strain tells you just how heavy she is then she stuffs herself into some old clothes, can't wait to see how they look in 10/20lbs time 😍 bit more belly play before some fat talk and weigh in, so good, so hot, well worth getting, those soft roles are to die for and the POV? 🤤

Response from the author:

What an amazing review! Thank you darling. ❤️

Link to review