Belly Rubs and Fat Chat with CurvageCasey

$7.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

These girls have put on so much weight since they started hanging out and they love admiring each others growing bodies. In this clip watch Candice and @Curvage Casey Rub lotion all over their expanding curves while chatting about their gain. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Look out Casey, make room for Candice! These two have become the best fat friends team of making clips. After seeing this, There’s no way I can say no to any collaboration clips with Casey and Candice together. In this one we have two gorgeous, fat women talking about  their noticeable weight gain like stretch marks and rubbing lotion on their bellies to smooth their expansions out. I feel like every time I see a combo clip of Candice and Casey, Candice is so clearly, visibly bigger than their previous meeting.  I suspect it might be a combination of inspiration and competitive motivation to catch up to Casey’s level of sexy girth. This friendship seems to have a strong impact on both their gains as Casey has in no way slowed down her growth and they talk about another upcoming trip they are planning together and I expect we all will see some amazing results and content in the near future. So excited and I think I’ll have to rewatch sexy clips like this to hold me over until then 🤯😍🔥🥵👏

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

These two fatties can never seem to keep their hands off each other!!! Watch them lotion each other up, so soft! They playfully talk about how fat they've gotten and how much fatter their going to get! @Curvage Casey continues to show off that massive gut and Candice shows her giant growing tits! With their upcoming vacation together, their going to need a hell of a lot more lotion the next time! ;) 💓 Now let's grow you two even more!!!  

Link to review
wavemagnet

What a wild turn of events, but it was bound to happen. Glancing at Candice, Casey sums it up best, "When you walked in today, I really couldn't believe how much bigger you looked!". This collaboration continues to sweeten as it literally grows. In several scenes, Casey's mind is blown as she admires her friends recent progress. The expressions on her face are priceless. We see that Candice, in her sweet, sexy way couldn't be prouder. Make no mistake, Casey, who still holds a slight edge, is bigger too, but it's Candice who shines in this one. They discuss upcoming vacation plans, which sound very promising for bigger things to cum, um, I mean come.;)

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Another great video of these two engorged hotties give each other some wonderful belly rubs and there is alot of belly to be rubbed. Candice has really gotten fat. Her huge bulging gut now spills out into her lap and cascades down between her plump thighs. 

Link to review