8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown scrubs. STUCK in shirt. Before & after comparisons. Multi-POV. Fat struggles.  14 minutes

Casey has more than doubled in size since she first started working in healthcare. While cleaning out her basement recently, she found some scrubs from when she first started working at the hospital a few years ago and figured you might enjoy the show of her putting them on.

The pants are SO tight across her fupa that it leaves nothing to the imagination.. And the tops... what a hot mess! Casey can barely get herself in them. She's completely stuck and barely able to get them down over her swollen tits... but somehow she pulls it off. She looks like a stuffed sausage!

When Casey went to take them off she was in for quite a surprise... she could NOT get them off. At all. And as you'll see, she really tries! She had to waddle off to get some scissors and cut herself out! She's so out of breath and hot from working so hard to get dressed and undressed.

As she struggles to get both pairs on, you'll see some before & after pictures roll through from her skinny days in similar scrubs!

An epic try on & must watch!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey, you grow sexier and sexier with every day!!! The opening minute alone was more than worth $10. Casey has never looked more gorgeous, fat or dangerously sexy! Her perfect face has gotten even wider and fuller and her hair more luscious! Her gut has expanded ever so roundly! She clearly can't and won't stop piling in the food! Now she is here to show just how much she has grown, even recently. Seeing her try on her scrubs was so much fun - her laugh is infectious as you can tell how much fun she has even if the clothes are painfully tight! One really wonders how she ever fit into any of these clothes!!! I think we can all hardly remember small fit Casey! Now, her back fat is spilling out every where, which may be the biggest boner-inducing part of this clip (there are many). Seeing her have to cut herself out of her top was something special - she is THAT fat now! I think we can all tell she is beginning to grow into a new territory now and it is so wonderful to watch and be a part of!!! All I can say is, Casey, let's grow you out of ALL your current clothing and beyond!!!! 3 clips in 1 week?!!!! You spoiling us, girl!!!!! Thank you, Love!!!! 🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Everybody loves Casey. She's hot as hellfire while being cool as a lil' sister. Add to this mix the fact that Casey has blowed tf up. Huge, like Marvel Universe comix Swole. Big-Ass Titties, Big-Ass Arms and Legs, BIG ASS BELLY and yeah a Big Ass to back it all up. We all watched her pack it on, keeping herself well nourished as she steadily climbed to the top of our Dream list. Now she sits there, too heavy to be removed and stubbornly continuing to pack it on.
This video puts perspective on that sexy af blow-up. 
Casey never looked beefier. Thicc is an understatement at this point. And she is always excited to show off. She starts off in lingerie posing and giving us angles for us to drool over her curves. Plumping up her titties for the camera. Loving her enormous soft round belly. Then Casey busts out some of her old scrubs from just a couple years ago. The effect is BOLD and impressive. The back fat alone is a spectacle. The strain put on that cloth is astonishing. Casey describes the effect of all her fat squeezed in and exploding out of her scrubs as a sausage casing. You have to see it. And then see it again. Which by the way - you are in luck as Casey has two sets of scrubs. Spoiler alert: Neither set makes it to the end of this video. Fat wins again... and again. 

Link to review
jackal27

Please book me an appointment with Dr. Casey ASAP! Casey is looking hotter than ever as she tries on her old scrubs to emphasize how much bigger and sexier she has become. First off, there’s no denying how much bigger Casey has grown through her gains but for some reason seeing her reflection in the full length mirror behind her in the first half of the clip really seems to show off her vast size even better at the right angle. I was stunned and mesmerized by it. After taking that in, then we get an amazing presentation of Casey stuffing herself into scrubs that look like they could be painted on her plump, gorgeous belly and breasts. She looks so overwhelmingly huge in her scrubs I was actually surprised that the scrubs did not tear at the seams on her. She did of course need to cut herself out with her scissors to give her gut the much needed relief and the grand unveil for us, her fans. Beyond pleased and aroused as usual by another hot Casey clip! 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Lawd have mercy what a fat hog. Watch this clip if you love fat girls stuffing themselves into clothes that were too little 100 pounds ago. I’m a little biased but OH MY GOD CASEY HAS THE BIGGEST GUT AROUND. Biggest and bounciest honestly. Buy this clip if you like to enjoy things in life bc it’s impossible not to enjoy this fat hog 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

What an amazing clip. You can see Casey stuff her big fat gut into some old scrubs and look like a packed sausage. Such an amazing clip from an amazing belly and booty. 

Link to review