4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so glad I found you! You know finding someone that likes big girls and lets them ride them on top can be really hard. But now I've got you! You love me big and fat and taking your load! I'm sure you wouldn't mind if there were even a bit more cushion for the pushin. 

But I've got a little secret for you. If you fill me with your cum I'll get even fatter. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. Fill me up and breed me. Make me so huge and fat. You've already gotten me this big from all your feedings and encouragements, why not keep it going? You've really turned me into a fat blimp, fatter than either of us ever could have hoped or imagined. Ugh your load feels so good in me, I just wanna keep going and going. I love how good getting fatter and getting fucked feels! 
Clip features: moaning, fat chat, role play, gfe, filmed like i'm riding on top of you! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

The longer I am on Curvage  it seems the bigger the woman I crave . This clip by  Freya satisfies me in every way . I love the POV that makes you feel like your hot , fat girlfriend is on top of you saying all the things you want to hear . Even if you’ve got a nice fattened girl friend she’s probably not going to indulge your wildest feeder impulses. Freya will. She’s amazing in this clip. Her gorgeous belly and huge breasts bounce up and down and all around . Everything about her says F me. I love her fattened  body and pretty face. She’s a master . Freya also explores one of my favorite fantasies of fattening a girl up by sexing her up . It’s such a turn on . These thin girls on Curvage might one day fatten up but it’s a woman of size , power and beauty that rocks my world . Great clip Freya. Highly recommend. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much sweetheart ♥️ bigger is ALWAYS better!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review