5 Screenshots

About This File

Today I had a good look at myself, it's been a while since I was really honest about how big I'm getting. It's really easy to forget just how fat, but today that changed. After a long look at my fat ass, ballooning gut, and gigantic thighs I realized I've gotten HUGE! Not just big or fat, but fucking HUGE! Like next level of fatness kinda big. It's shocking just how big my greed and obsession for food have gotten me. But I wouldn't change it for anything. I also know that this will likely be the smallest I'll ever be, as I just keep getting fatter and fatter...

I look at myself and the first thing I see is my giant gut, it's so round and big, and absolutely covered in stretch marks. I can grab it with both hands and there's still more overflowing! It's also the most jiggly part of my body. It pushes apart my huge tits too. Even my tits are starting to grow and get bigger, they're getting so heavy and massive. My hips are starting to widen even more, probably from carrying all this weight. And my ass, my ass is just getting so fat and wide from sitting on it all day. Everything else is growing too, my arms, my thighs, even my chin! I'm blowing up quicker than I could have ever imagined. I'm so fucking FAT!

Clip features: fat chat, belly jiggle, body tour, gaining talk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest randomness1029

Theres so much to love here. Been following her for a while and instantly bought this one when it was released, cause I know it'll always deliver!

Link to review