4 Screenshots

About This File

Kat can hardly believe how much her belly hangs now when she's on her hands and knees. She shows you video comparisons from when she first started making content and talks about the differences between her soft squishy body compared to when she was a tiny little stick. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SonofThomp

Pretty incredible video! Lives up to the title big time, and really shows off everything that Kat has to offer 😊

Link to review
Tastic1

A hanging belly is both majestic and hypnotic, it's motions drawing us in and mesmerising us. @KinkyCurvyKat knows how to work her body and jiggles her belly while explaining how gaining weight has changed sensation. The softer she gets the harder she can take. Kat also provides some excellent comparison shots to show how her body has changed. Hopefully this will become the new before for when her body continues to grow 😍

Link to review

I thought the belly hang would be the highlight of the video. It was great, but overshadowed by the incredibly hot fat chat. This is a great vid, especially if you like hearing Kat talk about her expanding body.

Link to review
Guest jadam

Great video love the comparisons, she has come a long way. 

Link to review
Andrew111

Kinky curvy cat has become one of my favorite Curvage models . She knows what you crave and she delivers . Once a skinny little thing she has been fattening up very nicely . In this video she talks about  her gain and how she has so much more padding for great sex.  The belly hang is getting substantial now.  Her bouncing  growing belly growing breasts and growing ass are a major turn on.  She is getting thick all over now and blossoming into  a gorgeous BBW.  She is starting to widen. Kat has a strong  confident sexuality that captivates.  You will  probably want to watch this clip multiple times . I sure did. 
Shes  getting nice and plump and I’m loving it. Great clip. Highly recommend 

Link to review
Bigdon

Wow what a transformation your belly is looking so big and soft and the way it hangs down 🤤🤤🤤 I just want to grab it all. I can’t wait for you to get bigger and softer and sexier

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review