Message added by S77

no longer available as of 2/5/2022

6 Screenshots

About This File

Come and watch me ruin my tiny white bikini while I stuff myself with chocolate cake, pour chocolate sauce into my mouth and wash it down with a chocolate shake blended with two big scoops of peanut butter. 

I shake and jiggle my belly, stuff my face for you, rinse my bloated body down in the shower and then waddle back to bed to play with my fat body for you showing it from different angles before sleeping it off. 

I plan to recreate this video next year in the hope that by then I have to squeeze an even bigger body into this bath 😈 

Love Jai 

Xox

Other Files from CBJai

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dogman

Such a great clip you have the body of a goddess wish I could of been I would of stuffed you to your hearts content 
One thing I’d recommend is show off that big sexy butt of yours more :) 

Link to review
hac

This video is insanely hot, especially when you remember she was a fitness model before 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰 

Link to review

Like it sticky and steamy? you have come to the right party, watching Jai get messier and messier as her stomach swells with cake and milkshake and that bikini takes the beating of its life, this culminates with a very saucy shower and the sexiest little waddle back to bed for some belly play, so hot 🤤😍

The Fifth Element Movie GIF

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😘 glad you enjoyed it 💋

Link to review