5 Screenshots

About This File

Join along for the ride as my boyfriend and I hop in the car and hit 4 different fast food restaurants! Watch me gulp down some burgers, onion rings, a pie, pop & finish it off with ice cream in the park! Lots of belly play and puffing💨 in between stops to make room for more! You’ll hear me burp a few times and even rate my experience that evening at each restaurant! 💕🍔 I finish back at my place happy, full & SO round and give my belly a rub on the deck! 🐷 

Other Files from BahBahsBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I'll be honest the gifs alone made me buy this and I don't regret it for a second! 

Another fantastic clip! This one has belly play and eating in public very naughty 🥵 she's drinking soda in it so hint to the burp lovers 😁 I'm also shocked at how much bigger her belly is in the second half of the video! Like you need to see this! 

she becomes extremely bloated so much so those shorts disappear underneath all that fat. When she leans forward there's even a belly hang 😍 

There's a scene where they are driving and her belly bounces around like Jell-O honestly that could be its own clip🥵

We get to watch her boyfriend play with her belly! Pinching an " inch" of her fat belly  jiggling  dropping and grabbing it. There's some Great belly play in this. Honestly dudes foreaems are probably so defined from lifting her belly😂

You get to watch Bahbahsbelly devour food while she talks about it. You get burps, public belly play and some wonderful angles. 13 minutes for $2 total steal! Gonna watch it again because the first half belly and second half just have me blown away.

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Super cute video! My favourite part about BAH BAHS figure is how incredibly soft her skin and belly are 😳 if you’re a fan of the soft squishy look you need to give this a watch! Lots of dialogue as well! Fantastic video! It’s also cheap! 😳❤️

Link to review
fro-yo

another stellar vid, lots more burping this time which I'm a big fan of - a little bit of exhibitionism towards the end too! could be interesting to see you devour a tray or two of ** brownies in a future vid

Link to review