5 Screenshots

About This File

HE REWARDED ME WITH CREAM! Whip cream that is! 

What was he rewarding me for? Well he created a workout routine for me and if I did a good job he’d force me to drink as much cream as he wanted! Knowing myself.. a good girl I can’t NOT do what he says, I want cream, I want to gain more and I want to be a submissive cow! So it makes sense! 

I try to do his little silly workout routine, I struggle so much, you can tell how out of shape I am, how sweaty I’m becoming from lifting myself off the ground… I’m meant to sit on couches and stuff myself silly..

I went from being a girl who was watching her waist in the gym everyday… to a girl who’s trying to ruin her waistline every single day until she’s welll over 300 pounds! 

This video includes working out, sweating, burping, moaning, belly grabbing, belly smacking, force chugging, heavy cream drinking, talking about how fat I am, being a brat about wanting to work out!

just under 16 minutes long!!!!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kristina’s big belly is already looking bloated before she even starts exercising, thats right exercising 😂 her floorboards are crying out in pain under her massive weight it’s doesn’t take long her before she is exhausted. Luckily she is rewarded for her hard work with cream its not long before she is burping getting her big fat belly wobbled and slapped 🥵. Even her fat legs are touching now you get a good view of them after her reward at this rate it would be long before she is 300 pounds of beautiful fat 😍.

Response from the author:

@Residentsteven YOURE THE BEST! Thank you so much for this review❤️ I love that you say the floor boards are crying… you’re not wrong 😂❤️

Share this review

Link to review