3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I show you my body… every part. My lil chubby arms, my fat legs, my pretty boobs, my absolutely massively fat belly, my butt & how small it is compared to my belly… everything! Little bit of belly dancing too…

Let me know how you feel about it! Reviews are super appreciated. 

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

Honey shows off every sexy inch in this awesome vid! Every second is filled with jiggles and sexy looks. If you love bellies, thighs, and gorgeous faces this is the vid for you!

Link to review
Andrew111

Hunny Bun TV  just  recently got started on Curvage and is more than ready to show us her hot sexy body . 

In this body tour clip she shows off her  sexy  growing substantial belly , thickened thighs and ample breasts . She’s fattened up so nicely . 

At first she shows us her plump sexy arms and then unleashes that  awesome belly in all of its majesty .
Her belly button is deep ,and wide. You  will want to love it up. This is no skinny little thing . Honeys a real Bbw . She shakes and taunts us with all her substantial curves . The girl is a belly lovers dream. Her pretty face and great eye contact make her even more alluring . She’s got a lot to offer but I still want her to gain even more . 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review