3 Screenshots

About This File

I talk about my current weight, some embarrassing moments and most importantly my next goals.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffitInn

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Love these clips where we get too see more in-depth about your daily life and how your gaining lifestyle has really taken over 😍 

Your growing so jiggly and sexy and you look so hot doing it I never can miss a second of the action! 

I love how excited you are too keep growing. Honestly so hot how much your getting into this 250 is going too be a fun ride ! 🐷 I cannot wait too see what changes occur as you continue to grow Shar! ❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Join shar while she takes a bath, as she waits for some more food 🍔🍟 she tells us about an embarrassing story about her weight gain. I can see what you mean on how much space you take up in the bath now, you look amazing plump sat in the there. Then she mentions what her next gaining goals are, about wanting a bigger butt 🍑( just imagine shar with a butt the size of kitty-piggy's that would be amazing) I can't wait to see how you get to 250 but with the help of cakeaway and Christmas on the horizon that should help. Hope someone gave you a hand getting out of the bath it looks like it could have been a struggle with how much you slid about during the vid.😍

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing, irresistible video from Goddess Shar, who is of course bigger and more beautiful than ever. The dimensions of the bathtub really show off how terrifically fat she is getting, as her beautiful body slides around in the confines of the tub. She is so jiggly and soft, and her face has filled in ever more. Great conclusion as she rubs her big soapy belly for the camera. Lovely!

Link to review
Craggers21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is a breastmans paradise ! A sexxxy revealing top and the loveliest tits . 😍 A must have for your Shar collection👍

Link to review