14 Screenshots

About This File

🐷 Juicy angel is enjoying going out to eat like a pig in public.🐷
She is not ashamed of anything.😏
Watch her walk around with her fat body and that hanging belly in burger king.
She eats
2 burgers with fries and soda, with extra nuggets and onion rings 🍟🍔🥤
She burps in your face no matter that the people at the next table are staring at her with a mixture of fascination and disgust.
Have you noticed how fat she is after eating all that? she even looks pregnant
🥵🤰

🤩 Enjoy this clip of 21:53 minutes for $7.50 🤩

Remember:  I would appreciate if you continue to support me by leaving a nice review (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow juicy the look of shock on your face when you fit in that chair 🥵. I love how you have your fat belly out on show for all to see 😍, jiggling all that fat is so hot. You are burpy as ever too there are some big ones near the end. Damn that gut is getting huge juicy and it’s not surprising when you see how much food you stuff into it 🐷.

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing public stuffing by JuicyAngel! I wonder what everyone was thinking as she devoured a family sized meal with her belly bulging out! 🐷😂 Her belly looks like a massive doughnut! 🍩😍 Such a glutinous piggy!

Response from the author:

Oww Thanks my love 🥰😍

Link to review
Lord Salazar

Juicy has really outdone herself in this one! All the other public stuffings were amazing as well, but I'm loving the bass and volume of the belches in this one. She lets her beautiful gut hang all the way out as she greedily stuffs her face. I don't think it could get any better, unless of course, there were three burgers! 😉

Link to review
overkill

It's always fantastic to watch JuicyAngel stuff her face! She does it with such passion. She casually bounces her fat body as she eats, resulting in so much jiggly fun! She pours her fries straight into her mouth too. JuicyAngel really knows how to do a massive stuffing in public and look gorgeous doing it. By the end she looks so full. Super hot!

Link to review
freddyfing123

Juicy has never looked this big before. Definitely one of the best in public stuffing videos I have seen. Would HIGHLY recommend if you're into fat overflowing out of clothes in public.

Link to review
Matty_

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Juicy is back again to fill her greedy face in public 😍 Her leggings are already bulging in the shape of her heavy tummy, before she even orders, so sultry 🤤 Easily the fattest girl in the queue as she buys a meal that would feed a family, I lose track of how many burgers she shoves in her face ☺️ Squeezed into the outside area seating, her fat completely overflows both sides 😍 Eating and eating her heavy tummy expands even further, needing more room she pulls her massive belly out on show, pouring everywhere 😳 Loved this one Juicy, much appreciated 🙌🏻 Would love to see more shots of the food tray in the next one, to see how much you have to stuff your face with 😍

F0F022FB-0027-46CA-BC19-40360C22C1C2.jpeg

0A413E9D-CE98-41F6-9863-F72C7C02B70F.jpeg

750FF816-F9E2-4809-8213-F1CF889ED139.jpeg

1D6E39C5-C028-4F18-8945-F4A5205CFE4E.jpeg

0F68D948-433E-4784-B452-4485772C9003.jpeg

Response from the author:

Oh! Thanks for this amazing review baby! I will continue making videos in public because I love them! I can't wait for it to be summer here and to be able to show even more😍

Link to review