Your McFat McGirlfriend | 13 Minutes $9.99

$12.99

(14 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

9FE8F5C8-5022-427B-8C40-766382AB0BC6.thumb.jpeg.31df2bb180180d0f21144bf25d9bb3cf.jpeg 

You’re girlfriend had been job hunting for a while a few weeks ago and you were able to help her land a gig at the local McDonald’s. Candice hasn’t caught onto your ulterior motive yet but she has been plumping up quite nicely; filling up her uniform more and more each day (recently you’ve even started to see her belly sticking out from underneath her top 🤤)

Today Candice came back with a big bag of food that her manager sent her home with… she offers some to you but you deny it, hoping this means she’ll eat it all herself. She starts shoveling it in her face and then starts complaining about how hard it’s getting to stand all day at work… 

Is she teasing you, does she know how hard she’s getting you right now? Watch and find out. 😘

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I liked seeing that before and after picture before buying this it's great seeing this roleplay and mouth stuffing 😄 remember had a friend got super fat from working fast food really wanted rub her belly especially when visiting her at work in her tight uniform sorry about the rambling that didn't have to do with video but just seeing candice roleplay brought up these horny memories

Link to review
gearhead406

Candice makes the best role play video's and this one does not disappoint. She is looking as cute as ever. 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Candice is filling out so nicely! She looks so hot as she stuffs herself on so many McDonald’s treats, realizing it may be causing her weight gain. Her belly is getting so and she took words right out of my mouth about her appetite which seems to growing as big and fast as her beautiful figure 😍. I love how she comments how full she is but can’t stop because it tastes so good and also letting a few small burps as evidence of her overstuffed belly. Definitely a great clip 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
sammyboy515

I loved this video, my favorite part is when you eat big mouthfuls of fries toward the end! You have a very sexy belly and you are so beautiful! Hair and makeup game on-point!

Link to review
lordfatlover

First time getting one of her videos but it was definitely worth it! Super hot i loved the belly amd the tight leggings

Link to review
1qwertypoloip

With the caveat that she is smaller than the body type I am usually into, Candice more than makes up for that with her natural beauty and enthusiasm! And by the looks of it, I may have to eat these words one day soon because her gain is progressing wonderfully! The video itself is a superb girlfriend experience/accidental gaining roleplay.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Candice is blowing up! We need to see a weigh in soon. Her belly looks so big and round in this clip. Also, her stretch marks are really coming in. Wow!

Link to review
ilovebelly67

Candice delivers with a great performance, diving deep into workplace indulgence, taking full advantage of her position at McDonald's to pig out on greasy fast food. That's just what she does and it is very hot to see her stuffing and poking and prodding her giant growing belly. A great clip!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Candice getting hired by McDonalds is the best thing to happen to her body 😍 She is getting paid and getting fat! Plus the McDonald outfit is very cute on her 😘 Great video as always!!

Link to review
jacksprat

My Goodness! This girl is so adorable. All pretty and plump. In this clip Candice playfully acts as our girlfriend who "accidently" fattens up on fast food from her Mickey Dees job. Is her Manager fattening her up for her to bloom so beautiful? Or can she just tell how much we love it - although we haven't confessed it to her? Either way she really seems to enjoy the calorie loaded treats her boss sends her home with. And she enjoys having us watch her eat it all up while she displays her lovely fat tummy. Yeah, she's totally onto us. Her cute little smile, all pleased with her plump self tells us everything we dream of is coming true. Candice's acting is so natural and sweet you really feel like you're in a loving relationship with her. But then again, she knows that's what we all really want to believe. Remember, being a voluptuous Blonde bombshell with enormous boobs doesn't make her naive and gullible. On the contrary, it makes us naive and gullible. I'm ready to believe anything this blessed lass says. Im Lovin' it! 

Link to review

You can tell candice loves McDonald’s she can’t stop eating it no wonder her uniform is getting tighter. Candice’s curves are definitely getting rounder, stuffing fries by the mouthful eating a burger and nuggets and not forgetting dessert some ice cream. She is well and truly stuffed by the end her belly is bigger and more jiggly. Even some cute burps too. What a hot vid candice.

Link to review