8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Sexy talk. Instructions for satisfaction. Gaining for YOU. Belly play.  7 minutes

Another spontaneous and horny video coming in HOT! 🔥

Casey sits down and gets you off. She heard you like BIG girls.. and she also has a feeling that you like to see them get even bigger.

She flirts with you and makes you feel special. She shows off for you while talking dirty, getting you off in the process. Casey is yours and growing for YOU

Casey rubs her big belly and plays with her huge, swollen tits. She tells you how she loves growing for you. She's going to get HUGE for you.

Simple, sexy. and guaranteed to get you off. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the best deal on the World Wide Web. Casey has guaranteed us all orgasms for the rest of our lives all for a few bucks. After investing untold thousands of dollars in fat building calories, Casey is sharing the profits here as she shows off her Beautiful Fat Body. Casey has been blessed with a perfectly spherical Belly and has been expanding that globe for quite a while now. It has become a Force of Nature and Casey knows it. She is delighted with the full knowledge that she has blossomed into our dream girl. She coyly and confidently announces our lust for her right off the bat. "I heard you like Big Girls." she says as though there were any doubt. Casey, The Woman we never could have imagined possible is all to PROUD as she displays the grandeur of her efforts. In this clip Casey Flexes that Belly and toys with our lust as her plaything. All the while her huge fattened up titties are snuggled plump in a torn up & tied T-shirt for maximum cleavage.  What makes this all the more sensual is that Casey is shocked and in love with her own heavy fat as much as we are. To be with Casey is having two people (both yourself & Casey)  in total awe lusting over her perfection. 

Link to review
pgtip00

Every feeder BBW loving red blooded male's (and some females - lets be fair) dream right here.  Casey is putting it all out there (well nearly, but that red shirt was REALLY having trouble holding those twins in!)

Simply, she looks fantastic. And the dirty talk?  Help me! Too much horny for one man!

Link to review
Guest Txboy96

It’s so sexy I could rub that all day if I wanted to and that belly of hers is making her more sexier 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Damn Casey you're definitely everything a big fat hog that I want to be inside of just hearing the belly slaps, the dirty talk and see that top barely cover those big milkers I can dream so much had a thought of you being on top bouncing up and down on me while I feed you some delicious food. Perfect woman right here fatties are the best 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

Casey so so beautiful and hot. She shows you that fat belly and then some with all the oil on her big fat belly. Very erotic and sexy. So hot 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

I hope y’all didn’t forget this Casey behind all the role plays and stuffing. She is the ultimate huge horny hog and she reminds everyone in this clip right here. Strap in, bc you have a front row seat to the horniest bouncy hog in the actual universe who happens to be fucking gorgeous. Good luck making through with imploding 

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey is everything I want in a woman and then some. Here she’s looking at her biggest and roundest to date, while she oils and rubs her belly while providing some very hot jerk off instruction. First off, I just want to say without her Instructions for Satisfaction Casey is so beautiful in her expanding size and reflecting on her growing girth and appetite. That said, this clip is scalding hot as Casey keeps dripping oil down her blimp sized belly and tells us how hard we are from taking in her sexy fat curves. From telling us in the best way to stroke to her massive belly hang and ample breasts and lovely double chin, there isn’t a single moment I didn’t love in this clip. Curvage could start an art gallery have and have a painting of Casey  as their lead exhibit, but since they don’t you should totally check out this clip which is one of my favorite by Casey. 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you love giant round dominant guts wobbling in your face and beautiful sensual gorgeous-faced feminine ladies dirty talking.....this clip has everything you could ever want!!! 😈 Casey is by far the cutest most perfect fat girl a man could desire and she is just on full display as she shows off her bigger-than-ever body - especially her belly! It's as round and full as ever and you can not take your eyes off of it! Her playful voice is all you need to hear to be as hard as a rock and you will probably get off multiple times to this one. Casey is THAT good! Such an amazing surprise from this perfect big lady! She's also wearing my favorite color - red! Please, buy this clip!!!! She never lets us down! Thank you, Casey! I'll be getting off to this many more times!!! 😍

Link to review