Celia Tells You a Little About Her Plus Sized Life

$5.99

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Some have wondered if I have always been this big, do I find it difficult to be this size, and what size I am.  I decided to answer those questions in a brief overview of my life as an ssbbw.  It’s a little look inside my personal life and how I feel about being an ssbbw.

Other Files from CeliaBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

imp

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Quite candid. A nice discussion about how she feels about being so big. Not so much a discussion of problems she faces other than occasional judgment. Suffers a little bit from the idea that being a sexual object and being valued as a person are mutually exclusively. If I wanted to say anything as a word of advice to a woman so  of such size, it's that all people are sexual objects no matter what their size, that accepting being valued as a sexual object is a separate thing as being valued a person. The latter takes time, and may or may not happen after someone accepts you as a sexual object. It's what everyone must come to terms with regardless of chub. Thanks for the candor.

Response from the author:

You're definitely right.  Those two things are not mutually exclusive.  I more meant that specifically some people like to ONLY treat me as a sexual object and not a human being and that's more a problem in this field sometimes.  Because I am both a person and a sexual being, I should be treated as such.  As a complex being that is both human and seen as a wanted sexual being.  I have definitely accepted that, but I have more of an issue when not given the proper consideration and respect of a person that's all.  I wish I could have said it better in the video then.  I cut myself short and it is a much longer topic to discuss.

Link to review

This is the second video I have purchased from @CeliaBBW. This is the first video I have purchased where I have heard what @CeliaBBW sounds like. Since this is a five minute video; this only tells you basic information. This video is told in blog or a YouTube video fashion. Much of it does not sound unlike every other account I have heard from other plus size fashion vloggers discussion on origins to gaining weight or basic struggles you would imagine based on one their size. I would like to hear a more in-depth view than this video provides. The accounts told in this video do not distinguish itself from other accounts I have heard from plenty of other YouTubers. What this video needed is to tell how is your story different and why should I support a person who I have never seen but 2 videos if I can hear the same type of story from a YouTuber. This video felt like it was missing personal accounts and experiences. Personally I thought this video was too generalized to what everyone else has said before. There was not enough in this video alone to make me feel like I knew the person enough to get interested in investing in purchasing another video in the future. 

I think this video could easily have been split up into segments or separate videos such as; early origins to getting size. Another video on struggles physically. Another video on how to deal with weight in public. Another video on what do you like about your size or do you? A video on how do you handle how others view you as a person based on your size both from a positive and negative aspect. 

What I will say that I like about this film from a visual and technical perspective is I like the choice on camera angle perspective. I like being able to see the whole body looking slightly down on the person. I like the camera exposure on the windows in the background so that they are not blown out. You can visibly see the forest in the background. I like the room setup. 

I wish to know more about @CeliaBBW but I feel like this is not the video for that. This is too general and basic on the information provided. 

Link to review