5 Screenshots

About This File

Today's plans: video games and greasy fried food! In this 18 minute video I inhale a five piece tender meal, plus six buttered biscuits, and lots and lots of soda, in between playing video games of course. "I don't want to do anything today," I sigh, plopping french fries into my mouth and trying to pull my tanktop past my empty but fattened gut. "I'm tired. I just want to play video games and eat." I quickly eat myself out of my shirt, burping and groaning with discomfort as I shift around in this oversized (but getting tighter) leather lounge chair. I burp, talk about how stuffed my gut is, how fat I'm getting and how much I love being lazy. I zone out, playing video games and watching TV, robotically stuffing my face and digging my finger in my navel or pinching my love handles. By the end of the video I'm so stuffed I can hardly breathe. I even show off how I have to waddle around the house now, completely thrown off balance by the beach ball making my shirt ride up.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.