2 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy 100 images of Kat in sexy lingerie, tight clothes, sports bra and leggings, and looking sweet and innocent in some Little outfits. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Kinky Curvy Kat is just amazing in these photo sets. She has so many different looks . She has filled out so beautifully and i love how she is getting some extra chubb on her face. Just enough so you know shes been stuffing that pretty face with lots of fattening food. Personally I love that her thighs are really starting to grow thicker and her belly is plumping up so nicely. Shes a knock out in a variety of poses and looks that will make you an instant admirer.  Video captures the moment but pictures capture the soul and this girl is beautiful inside and out.

Link to review
crudeatoms

I've been a big fan of KCK for a long time. She glows with this luscious, vibrant energy that's so feminine, soothing and enchanting. This photoset shows what I mean so well: sometimes she's sweet and innocent; sometimes she's this cool artistic girl next door; sometimes she's this sensual, sexy goddess. No matter what she does, though, she does it to perfection.

Link to review