7 Screenshots

About This File

Did you hear that EARTHQUAKE?!?

oh wait, that’s just the ground rumbling from LushLauren working out! 💪🏃‍♂️

Hooters decided they want Lauren a little smaller and put her on an excerise routine, unfortunately 300 pounds is a lot to move around! 😳

In this video you get to see sexy belly play and AMAZING workouts that include slo-mo clips as well of Lauren doing jumping Jacks, squats, running, crunches, etc! Seeing the jiggling of fat in slo-mo is one of the hottest things EVER! (You can hear her fat body slapping to the ground!)

Listen as Lauren can’t catch her breath as she describes how she loves being fat! And what customers were saying about Big Ole’ Lush! ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

When I found out there would be a fourth (actually fifth, but that's a secret) installment of the Lush Lauren Hooters character, I knew I had to go back through the past episodes. This one I almost passed on because at first I thought it was just a workout fail in the costume, but Lauren once again has massively over-delivered on the quality of the content. Lauren huffs, puffs, jiggles, and wiggles all while staying in character, updating you on the saga of being Hooters most demanding (and in-demand) server. It would seem her boss has temporarily lost touch with what made Lauren such a fan favorite to begin with and by the end, he's going to get a piece of her mind while she scarfs down several pieces of chicken. Complete the set and watch Lauren bloom from a charming chub to a wobbling whale!

Link to review
CCT0ny

Sexiest Hooters waitress I have ever seen! If I saw you at Hooters, I'd buy everything off the menu and let you chow down on it! Seriously, why would they want you smaller, when your current size would make me their number one customer! The workout is insanely hot, getting to see your glorious fat jiggle and shake in slo mo! I'm drooling over your breasts, thighs, and wings! I wish I could've done the workout with you. Motivate you with some of Hooters delicious food! But a lush woman with a killer body shouldn't have to workout at all! I am all for Hooters just having you dance! I'd go to Hooters every day to make sure you are well fed!

Link to review
plushush

Lauren’s Hooters series is phenomenal, and I hope to see its continuation in the future! I’ve been snatching up every installment 😍 The slo-mo shots are sexy af and it’d be awesome to have Lauren incorporate more of it into her clips 🤤

Link to review

I got the video Fatter Hooter Waiter! before. I think that this video is a good addition to the previous video. I would recommend getting both videos. In this video you will get a continuation of the story. It includes fat chat talks as well as workout videos followed by slow motion body movement clips while working out so that you can see how her body jiggles in slow motion. 

Link to review
overkill

Wow, Lauren does do an amazing out of shape workout. First off, I do not think there is a bra in this world with enough support to allow Lauren to do a jumping jack unhindered. She's super charming throughout, and it's really hot to hear how much she huffs and puffs. She looks absolutely gorgeous too! I adore how this hair style looks on her

Link to review
dlc6669

Lauren NEVER disappoints! Yet another smash hit from the most delicious thing Hooters has to offer!  Not only does she show you her workout from multiple angles but in slo-mo?! 🔥🔥🔥 

I literally cannot get enough of this drop-dead gorgeous babe. Chef kiss! 😘 You've worked out enough time for a celebratory milkshake and cupcakes 🧁🥛

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren Lush continues to round out her portfolio with another fantastic installment in the incredibly hot Hooters Waitress cycle!

Apparently, all of Lauren's *professional* growth is starting to catch up with her, and her lamewad boss is trying to put her on a workout regimen.  Ha!  Fat chance!!  But never one to back down from a challenge, Lauren gives it a solid effort, evidenced by an absolutely CRAZY amount of jiggles and ripples - caught in spectacular slow motion to show her off in all her curvaceous glory!!!  You worked hard today, Lauren; I'm pretty sure you've earned a cupcake - maybe a dozen of 'em . . .

Hooters may be best known for their wings, but the lovely and glowing L. Lush reminds us all once again why the breasts and thighs are - and always will be - the best parts.

Response from the author:

😍😍😍😍 thank you!

Link to review

What a workout! 💪

Lauren's definitely gotten bigger since the Hooter's waitress last appeared. Her shorts are leaving nothing to hide when her back is to the camera, and her tank top hardly contains those melon-like breasts. 🍉🍉 And something else I notice in Lauren's videos is her thighs, they are expanding beyond belief. At one point she had a thigh gap, not anymore, she is W I D E!

Now, there aren't usually earthquakes in the UK, but I definitely felt some movement earlier this week, and now I know why (and I thought it was the workmen)!

Great video all round, and Lauren jiggling like jelly (or jell-o) is a sight to behold!

Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

I knew I felt an earthquake the other day lol, I guess Lauren was just working out! 😂 First I’ll State the obvious, she is the ultimate dream Hooters girl! 😍🙌🙌🙌 Hot damn! 🔥🔥🔥 Watching all that fat jiggle in slo-mo is quite the site to see! 😯🤤💦💦💦 Oooh and I love when she pulls that big ole’ gut out and plays with those love handles! If you like watching a BBW struggle through some simple workouts and look super fat, this is for you! 

Thank you for the AMAZING review!

Link to review