3 Screenshots

About This File

Your female feeder is here to make sure you gain. After congratulating you on your progress, she wants to set some new ground rules to make sure you GROW!

Your_Feeder_Needs_You_BIGGER!_GIF_1.thumb.gif.e13a5bc2bdcd2c913d7b2b529f19564e.gifYour_Feeder_Needs_You_BIGGER!_GIF_2.thumb.gif.0d048a2be36a0cf394778003b44bf309.gif

Good Job! - We talk about your progress and how PROUD I am, but we talk about how it isn't even close to enough!

Time to talk - We discuss goals, encouragement, and how I need you MUCH bigger!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my favorite video. She gives you lots of tips to gain and paints a perfect picture of what being her pig would be like. This is the dream relationship Id like to have.

Link to review
Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Splendid stuff! Once again Rosie puts on a wonderful performance, full of passion and excitement for [your] weight gain. Delighted facial expressions and a joyful voice, not to mention a pleasingly plump figure, are a pleasure to watch.

Even if you aren't a feedee yourself, I think there's a lot to gain from listening to her describe the ideal rules to ensure a smooth and rapid fattening. It's a very enjoyable and interesting vdieo that might just give you some good ideas!

Link to review