2 Screenshots

About This File

Your  hot bbw wife is just so cute and irresistable. And there's only one thing she NEEDS- for you to get her PREGNANT. Not just once, but over and over again. Just look at her plump, fertile body spilling out of her tiny outfit- she was MADE for breeding! 👀 She LOVES being fat and watching her body grow bigger and rounder, and what better way to see that happen fast than to get pregnant?? Not only will her belly expand rapidly from your baby growing in her belly, but of course there will be TONS of pregnancy weight gained, and it's the perfect excuse to give into every craving her insatiable appetite desires. Let her live out her breeding dreams so she can just stay at home getting fatter and rounder on the couch while she eats anything she wants and just gets endlessly bigger and constantly pregnant 🥵🌶️🔥

🖤If you enjoy the clip, please be sure to leave a quick review! They help me a ton and I adore reading your feedback! Thanks so much for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

This is SUCH a hot roleplay. It's got a little something for everyone. Sexy feedee wife fantasy? Check. Hucow style submissiveness? Check. Breeding, dirty talk, fat chat, jiggling and POV? Check, check, check, check, and check! GGGF is an absolute QUEEN when it comes to roleplay and this is her hottest RP yet. Listening to her beg you to impregnate her while she gets plumper and plumper while jiggles a tummy so flawless and smooth it defies the laws of nature is the kind of experience your mortal existence is lacking. Let the honey dripping from her lips wash over you as her hypnotizing eyes and decadent figure seduce you into a blissful haze. It's eight minutes and 22 seconds that will give you HOURS of satisfaction.

Link to review
crudeatoms

I don't know what to say. This ticks all of my boxes. This video is more than just a wonderful collision of my kinks, though. GGGF flirts with the camera so well, she clearly loves making these videos and she's damn gorgeous. I'd give anything for this video to be true, so watching it is well worth what I paid for it.

Link to review
mgm31

Watching @GainingGothGF pout and rub her plump and rounding belly while talking about getting pregnant—with twins, or triplets even!—is completely irresistible, from start to finish. I saw this video and immediately knew I had to have it! She says all of the right things about growing and changing, and giving into new cravings; I can't help but think about how big she will be after three, maybe four 🥵

Link to review
zewhatcher

The opening pose, the dirty talk. @GainingGothGF hits all the points for a belly lover like me. She looks round enough to be pregnant in this vid. ;) Talking about expansion. Just, so, HOT! This is a must for any fan of pregnancy talk. Dear me I thought she may really want that next. 

Scorching Hot Mess GIF by Jon Hanlan

Watch this, you won't regret it. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
2bitlover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Have I ever bought anything this quick?… nope.

And once I saw the clip in full, I’m not sure I could be any more satisfied 🤩 this clip, from its first seconds, “did it’s job.” GainingGoth, perfectly plump, talking about her fertility, her appetite, and being continually pregnant keeps the magic words going (no kidding, she says ALL the best words regarding this kink 🥵) until she begs you (pale, round tummy jiggling with every motion) to get her pregnant. I’ll probably be rewatching this one quite a few times this week 😳 and once again, you can’t beat the price. A lot of Curvage models don’t do this sort of content too often, so I was extremely surprised to see GainingGoth’s clip - and to see her acting be so natural and passionate in such a niche kink 😍😍😍 I wonder if GainingGoth’s belly button would pop if she was pregnant? Errrr, I better go watch the clip again, my imagination’s going wild now 🥵 Definitely one of my favorite Curvage clips!

Response from the author:

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! I’m so happy you liked it so much, and this made me smile so much when I read it! ☺️ Can’t thank you enough for your support and kind words, it really means so much to me 🥰🖤

Link to review