3 Screenshots

About This File

It's time for my monthly weigh in, and I have reached the limits of my scale! Watch me weigh in, measure myself, and discuss my gaining goals for the coming month!

August_Weigh_In_-_I_Need_a_New_Scale_GIF_1.thumb.gif.4d6c6774b61c03af5a21a91c40e33685.gifAugust_Weigh_In_-_I_Need_a_New_Scale_GIF_2.thumb.gif.52e3f5580e39cfcbe3a26177d1844875.gif

I'm so excited to share my progress with you and tell you my new gaining plans!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie's fun, lively personality makes it so enjoyable to watch her take her measurements and listen to her as she discusses her goals for the upcoming month - which I guess was last month now (I'm a little behind - d'oh!).

And I'm almost positive that every time she moves or even just laughs, that cute pudgy belly of hers starts to jiggle!

Her outlook on gaining weight, as she describes at various times, mostly in the second half of the video, is refreshing and commendable.  And her smile is infectious too.

Link to review
Bjl617

Wow what an amazing and hot video!! I love that you’re getting so close to a milestone even though you don’t care all that much about the numbers, I am so proud of you :). As for the other number you mentioned briefly if you really focused on it, that would be SO hot and be tons of fun and make great content, but I understand why you want to keep at it the way you’re going. I think all of your goals are very admirable and great, attainable goals. I know you said you don’t like counting calories but if you made sure to eat like 5k calories a day that could definitely be something you try. Keep up the great work, you’re one of the hottest models on this site and are amazing at what you do. Never stop ❤️ 

Link to review
Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Maybe when you start reaching the limits of your scale, you ought to go on a diet? Or maybe you should keep going and see how huge you can get. Seems Rosie is following the latter path!

This is a wonderful video to feel involved in Rosie's gaining journey. Naturally, you'll get a good look at her bigger than ever, with plenty of measurements, not just weight! In addition, she clearly discusses her goals and hopes for the future of her body. I can't wait for the next check-in!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review