3000 calorie breakfast & belly play❤️

$9.99

(14 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This morning I felt very hungry😋 So I decided to indulge myself to the max 3k calories for breakfast! One of my favourite greasy fattening treats McDonald’s Breakfast! Enough meals for 4 people all for one big fat growing pig.🐷

My stomach is getting so fat now it takes so much to fill it. More and more, day after day, as I get fatter and fatter, I love it! This was a particularly good way for an obese girl to start her day of gluttony. 😍 The rest of the day was full of tons of sweet and meaty treats all polished of with lots of kfc for my second dinner! ❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn we all know that ruby is greedy just look at the size of her belly 😍 the amount consumed of McDonald’s is 🤯. Your bed must be so strong seriously that’s a lot of weight it’s holding up 😂. Love how you are just sitting there you can hardly see your underwear at all your massive thighs completely cover them, along with that huge belly of course 🥵. Like another reviewer here said when she lays back it’s so hot I lost it right there tbh 💦 🤣 tmi.

Link to review
Lw4444

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Omg Ruby the amount of room your thighs take up now is just 😍😍😍😍😍 and you're doing everything right to keep that belly getting better 

Link to review
Guest zulu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Godayum sexy video...probably her hottest yet

Link to review
Lardmeister

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby gives us a comprehensive tour of the McDonald's UK breakfast menu. In place of our American biscuits and McGriddles, they have Double Sausage Rolls and Cheesy Bacon Flatbreads! Those classic Mickey D hash browns look the same on both sides of the pond, though. And no matter what country you're in, five of them is a LOT! Ruby puts away the whole morning feast without much effort. I love watching her pink manicured fingertips caress each succulent treat and pat her wobbly tummy. And that asymmetrical crease on the right side of her belly is so adorable. Great video!

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely gorgeous. Watching you indulge in a meal fit for four people at the start of the day is such an amazing thing to watch. I bet it'll do wonders for your already incredible figure.

Link to review
Donkeyfacedmonkey

With every passing day Miss Ruby suits her name more and more. I think the best thing about this one is that this ludicrous display of gluttony is only the beginning of a day of stuffing. A light warmup of 4 full McDonalds meals to get ready for the REAL eating. 10/10

Link to review
mal

Ruby continues to deliver fantastic videos.

Her greediness in this video is absolutely adorable.

Link to review
overkill

A very gluttonous breakfast, a very pretty Ruby and loads of signature belly pats. What more can you want? I really like how half of Ruby's belly splits into a double belly in this clip

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Ruby's gain is one of the best I've ever seen 🤤

This is another amazing gem 👍👍

Ruby has clearly been over-indulging non stop lately as she is looking rounder, fuller and softer then ever!

She stuffs her already distended belly with a SHOCKING amount of McDonald's, which causes it to slowly extend out, filling up more and more of her lap with each bite. Her upper belly ends up so full that it begins towering over her massive lower belly roll, resulting in an over-stuffed figure that needs to be seen to be believed. I've never seen anything like it 😲

Ruby is truly one of a kind 🥇

Link to review