First vid ! Post-stuffing video

$2.50

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone, 

So for my first video I'm showing you the results of a McDonald's stuffing. In this video, I'm grabbing, rubbing and giggling my belly. I was pretty full also and you'll hear me breathing heavily while I show off my fat. 

For the stuffing I had : 1 medium fries, 1 poutine, 10 chicken nuggets, 1 double cheese, 1 bigmac, 1 medium coca-cola and a large vanilla milkshake for a total of 3320 calories. 

Feel free to give me suggestions, requests and advice. 

The video was recorded on my phone. The resolution was set to FullHD 1920x1080, but I feel like the quality is a bit lower due to the lighting. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest flakmaster

Awesome body tour, I remember seeing all her YT vids back in the way and can't believe how much she's grown since. Just amazing.

Link to review
Guest navarre

My god what a perfect body. That belly. I want two handfuls please.

Link to review
Guest elasticbronco

Lush body 😍

Link to review
Guest lmeyer3

I can't believe this girl's gain. She's an all time favorite. This vid is amazing, so much squeezing and jiggling, heavy breathing, amazing quality. BUY IT

Link to review
wavemagnet

When she was active on YouTube, her videos were always so sweet and lovely. I'm guessing her last video was two years and thirty pounds ago. In one of her early (@160lbs?) videos, she jiggles her chubby thigh for the camera. She does this again (@240lbs?), but now, that thigh is massive. She looks amazing and I wish her much success on Curvage, welcome back!

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video to start, Long May it continue 💕 

Link to review
Bigpat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very sexy with great angles, looking forward for more

Link to review