3 Screenshots

About This File

Alice has gotten all dressed up for a 90's/ 2000's-themed party and is feeling cute af. Her roommate tells her that she looks way too fat  in her outfit and shouldn't wear it, but that's not gonna stop her one bit! In fact, the comment only  made Alice horny and now she needs to eat a pasta "snack" before leaving for the party (where she'll be spending her time at the snack tabler, not surprisingly). She devours a ton of pasta while talking about how much she loves showing off her fat belly in public and sensually plays with her belly and huge love handles.

🖤If you enjoy this video, please leave me a little review! They help me a ton, and I always LOVE to read them! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

foundagainindeed

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. I saw the preview clip for this and it was an absolute must buy, didn't wait even a second. GGGF has catapulted herself into legendary territory long before this and just continues delivering absolute quality. Seriously one of my absolute favorite models in the scene right now. Her belly is obviously on full display, but something I didn't realize until I actually started watching the clip is that her double chin is also more prominent than I've seen it in any clips yet and it honestly just is the icing on the cake. AMAZING. This clip made me excitedly picture her future content as she continues to gain too. Eagerly awaiting your next belly expansion or weight gain encouragement clip especially, but I literally have not been anything less than blown away by everything I've purchased thus far. Thank you for your work in the community :D

Response from the author:

Wow, this is the sweetest review 🥺 thank you soooo much for taking the time to write this, it really made my day! It’s always so amazing to hear your work is being appreciated 🥰 Thank you for being so supportive, it means a lot! And there will definitely be more inflation and encouragement clips to come in the near future 🙃💕💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You are in for a treat with this new clip from Alice, the moment this clip starts the 1st thing you see is her belly jiggling onto the screen 🥵 it is the fattiest I have seen it yet. It’s no wonder to when you see what she calls a snack eating from a pan yes a pan of pasta, also her double chin is very noticeable and cute 😍 in this. I love how the pants are definitely looking small with her huge belly hanging over the top of them, and the jiggling needs to be seen that gut jiggles on its own now its so damn hot 🐷. That burp you let out after the pasta 😮, even the music is great too, what a clip you really need to see this one.

Response from the author:

So happy you liked it! This one was so fun to make 🥰 also very happy you noticed I’m even bigger in it! 😏 Thanks so much for the amazing review! 💕💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
TedJenson807

Definitely one of my favorite videos by her, the way her belly looks in the outfit is breathtaking😍😍 an older video but definitely worth it❤❤😍😍

Link to review

I love ❤️ a super hot cute girl 👧 wearing a small shirt 👚 with that gorgeous cute big fat belly hanging out of them especially wearing jeans 👖 because it looks so much more fun to watch and to enjoy 😉 😍💕 going to your friends 90s party sounds so much fun ☺️ With all of those delicious snacks and treats 🍕🍫🍬🧁🍦🍩🍪 how yummy 😋 it sounds , with your belly bouncing and jiggling in full motion while you party hard and having a good time 🥰💕  jeans 👖 with fat bellies hanging out of small shirts 👕 looks absolutely fabulous, you my lovely 😊 look 👀 fabulous 😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰😊🌈

Link to review
WMBoi

OMG I wish I would go to the same party as GGGF. I would make sure she gets enough and if the snacks are eaten up I just have to order some food. This is 10/10 role play. It feels like you are just there and watch this glutton grow more and more. She is a godess and all her videos are a must buy for me. I can't express how amazing it is, you should just see for yourself!!!

Link to review