6 Screenshots

About This File

Real fat girls chug ice cream for breakfast!! I woke up first thing in the morning, still bleary-eyed, and started to chug the ice cream that my husband had left out on the counter when he went to work. "I want this gone before you eat anything else," he told me. "A pint of this is 1500 calories. That way, everything else you eat for the rest of the day sticks to your fat gut."

I make quick work of the thick strawberry cheesecake ice cream, guzzling it down and dripping it down my lips. It's so sweet and sugary, I can't help but smack my lips and burp. I even play with my gut, jiggling it and showing off how fat I've gotten. Dairy makes me so bloated...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilikeemthicc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing sexier than a fat belly beauty chugging melted icecream while Her huge tits and fat belly barely being contained by that sexy cow suit😍🥵🥵😍

Link to review
HungryLucas

Your content never fails to impress 😍🐷💗

Response from the author:

thank you baby!! ❤️❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
wavemagnet

Dani's has had a lot of great content lately and we all know what a good Piggy she's been. With this little gem of a video, Dani has taken it to a whole new level. Absolutely massive, easily the biggest she's ever looked. I marveled at the size she displays here and how beautiful and confident she has become. I've been a fan for a long time and love what she's accomplished here these last few months.

Link to review