Secret Stuffing Punishment

$7.99

(16 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • Feeder Talks • Feeder/Feedee • Stuffing • Secret Stuffing • Beyond Capacity • Slob • Messy Eating • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Sauce Drinking • Chugging • Burping • Feeder POV • Multi Angle • Fat Chat - 34 Minutes

(Note: My feeder talks in this video)

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After finishing off a huge breakfast I lean back and realize I'm still hungry!

I push my feeder to order me more take out despite having ordered almost a dozen times in the past few days...

Finally he caves but decides to go pickup the food instead, instructing me NOT to stuff myself while he's gone because he wants me to have room for the food he's getting...

A few minutes after he leaves my stomach starts growling and I know I need to have SOMETHING while I wait for him to return...

Well that something quickly turned into a full meal and dessert and as I lay there nearly beached on the couch my feeder calls me and tells me his on his way home!

I panic and quickly try to put away all the wrappers so he doesn't find out I stuffed myself without him

But once he got home he saw the chocolate stain on my dress, guac around my mouth and he instantly knew...🙈

As punishment he made me finish every last bite of the food he got me... 🥵

Multiple chicken sandwiches and fries all drowned in thick delicious sauce 🤤

After It all was over I was stuffed WELL BEYOND my capacity and learned my lesson not to stuff myself behind his back again...maybe 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Posted

When will Mochi ever learn? But this piggy's greed is just too overriding at this point. Feeder is right to stuff this liar to the limit as punishment.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.