9 Screenshots

About This File

I scoff cakes n cream.. try on jeans.. play with my belly n talk about my fatness 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

What else can be said about Goddess Shar? She is the queen of Curvage and just keep putting out more and more masterpieces. She is the perfect balance of fat and beautiful 😍 My only question saw when I saw this video was, how long until this becomes top 5 clips in Curvage  history ❤️

Link to review
Guest jsenne

100% worth it.

Link to review
Mondschein

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dieses Video ist wieder ein Traum! Der mit Sahne versorgte Bauch ist riesig! Shar spielt so erotisch mit ihrer Speckfalte, dass es unglaublich ist! Kauft dieses Video und genießt unsere umwerfende schöne runde Goettin Shar!!! Ein Pfund erotischer als das andere......... ILOVESHAR!!!  

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

So great to see shar back and she’s looking thicc 😍 her belly, rolls and thighs look chunky as ever. She’s still stuffing her face to with cream, cakes and jiggling her fat. Definitely can’t wait to see the other vids she teased especially the food delivery girl that one looks so hot 🥵. In the meantime check out this set, hope she has a future weigh in set because the last one is well over a year ago now and she has definitely been gaining a lot since then.

Link to review
Episcmuhs

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Can we all just take a minute and say a little prayer and thank god for shar?? I don’t know what else to say at this point. Wow.

Link to review
Craggers21

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Wow if you loved the last video ! Shar has really nailed this one. Wow you look incredible Shar, love all the outfits,The frilly shirt red fishnets (i thought You look sexy pirate) the way oversized sweat top with  Belly showing and that's just for starters. Shars favourite squirty cream and donuts make a welcome return.. Classic Goddess shar too Hot to handle..💖😍

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Worth the wait, every penny and more, to finally see the newly XL-sized Shar in motion - she’s BIG! 🙏🏻❤️

You will not believe how wide, soft, hefty, jiggly, womanly and HUGE Shar has now become in this vid! 🥵😍

Watching her engorging herself on cake after cake in her gorgeous underwear, her obese sexy curves billowing out resplendently, quivering with every laugh and movement is enough to make any red blooded male weak at the knees.  Shar’s elegant, perfect face and newly-bigger BBW body together are a heavenly combination.

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

I am directing this review at all jeans manufacturers - Make bigger jeans!!!

Watching this video and the big smile on Shar’s face as she eats cream, cake, and donuts it’s clear she is just going to keep growing out of pants. The delicious treats are too good to pass up and every new inch just adds to her beautiful shape. 

We need more jeans that fit her growing hips, booty, and belly…at least until she outgrows those too…but at least for awhile she’ll have something to squeeze that round apple of a bum and thick thighs we see here into for a little longer.

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

To be honest I had low expectations about this video. I did buy it without hesitation because I love Shar, specially her voice. But I received a great surprise: she is bigger than ever. As you watch you can feel the heaviness of her mounds of flesh. You will not be disappointed. 

Link to review
goodgirlgrow

23 of 27 members found this review helpful 23 / 27 members

Dummy hot video of our queen 🥵 she teases you while having cream--lifting her sweater up bit by bit. We get to see several adorably outgrown outfits, and when she says she tries on jeans---she means multiple pairs. SPOILER: they don't fit 😋 A must buy.

Link to review