3 Screenshots

About This File

Exactly as it seems, nothing more! Watch as I measure myself for the first time in my life. I was going to compare it to normal measurements of arms & bodies but I felt like next time was the best for that since it IS my first time, but I couldn’t help look up what it’s SUPPOSED to be….

“Women should keep their waist circumference at 80 centimeters (cm) or 31.5 inches or less, according to the WHO.”

It’s definitely bigger than that lol. I want it rounder… I want my arms bigger. My thighs. Every part of me. 🐷🐷🐷

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video has everything: high quality video, a gorgeous woman, a huge belly and luscious curves.

You can tell that she loves her curves and how much she’s growing, how adoringly she measures herself.

You are amazing and keep up the great work!

Response from the author:

Thank you sugar!!!!

Link to review
bellyfan19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Some impressive measurements here! And so cute as she figures it all out for the first time.  This will be a great baseline - maybe we’ll get a quick belly measurement after a huge stuffing sometime… hint, hint 😎 

Response from the author:

😈😈😈 Maybe that’ll be a next week video…

Link to review
TimT

I love that this video gives us a baseline for how much Honey is now. Hopefully as she gains we'll get more measurement videos to see her progress. She seems to be enjoying filming this, just as much as we like watching it.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Ilvg

Another awesome vid from Honey! Even though it’s her first time measuring she’s very thorough in giving every possible dimension of her body. She gives like six measurements of her belly alone and seems to enjoy just as much as we do. Would love to see how much those numbers increase after a Coke bloat 😍

Link to review