4 Screenshots

About This File

Join me on my balcony on a hot summer day : ) I show off my body in a crop top and tiiiiiight skirt, jiggling and squeezing my exploding fat. 

Watch me indulge in some ice cream to cool off, giving my growing gut plenty of rubs and slaps 😈

This gif has been on repeat since I filmed...watching that bulging belly shake is just so damn hot 😍

1_0_GIF_2.thumb.GIF.41a254e15008c63095e1314124392fd6.GIF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Unk0wn1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

ChubbieBunnie always looks gorgeous, but she looks especially incredible here. Such a perfect face with the perfect body to match. Her belly stuffed into her way too tight shorts is absolutely incredible and watching her realx in the sun while eating ice cream and playing with her growing body is amazing.

Response from the author:

Such a sweet review, thank you so much ☺️💕 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow. If you are considering buying this video, just do it. @ChubbieBunnie really looks stunningly gorgeous. Her perfect face and flawless glistening skin look amazing. And then there is her belly. I dont know how that belly fit in those shorts, but she fills them out to max capacity. Her belly is just unreal. It's so round and completely engorged full of luscious bellyfat from all her over consumption and just spills onto her fattened thick thighs when she releases it. When she leans back it swells up and out like a dome of fat and gives her a table on which to set her ice cream. No bra, no problem as her swollen bulging gut gives her full plump breasts a place to rest. Such a beautiful woman with the perfect smile and belly.

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much ☺️💗

Link to review