4 Screenshots

About This File

Finally after all this time, Mochyn has decided to grace us with a weigh in and spectacular belly play video. This highly requested video showing off Mochyn's extreme weight gain is finally here and you won't be disappointed. Mochyn teases us before climbing onto her groaning scales, amazing us with the result of her gluttonous lifestyle. She kindly treats us to a tour of her newly fattened form after showing us the earth shattering number on her scales. Mochyn cannot help but let us all know her plans after finding out the incredible news whilst jiggling her ever growing belly

One week on and it seems like Mochyn can still hardly believe the result but it is also hardly surprising based on how much of a piggy she has been lately.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CarlGnarl

A perfect woman....! And a fantastic video. She shakes her huge flabby belly, turns to the side and lets us see how huge her tummy is getting, tells us her jeans are size 30, then weighs herself with a very pleasant number revealed. 

Smokin' hot, recommend!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Benzka

Just unbelievable, hardly imaginable, this video leaves you speechless! 
Mochyn is simply irresistible! Mochyn has been one of the best gainers far and wide for a while! Your dedication is simply unimaginable! Such a sweetheart!
As soon as you squeeze all of your beauty out of your pants, words are simply missing! 😍 So tasty and sexy! It's unbelievable how nicely this belly is shaped. How it wobbles and jiggles, it makes your mouth watering! Then this sweet voice! Just perfect!
And then the moment of reality, the numbers on the scale, even Mochyn is shocked! What a nice reaction!
For me one of the best weigh in and belly play videos of all time! 😍
I can hardly wait for the future and I am really looking forward to the new goals!
As I said, one of the best videos of all time from the best gainer of all time! 😍
Much love ❤️

Link to review
wdyw

Ngl this weigh in reveal was a little shocking but in a good way - I can't believe how enormously fat @Bbwmochyn is getting - it's insane. The best part is hearing her determination to be even fatter - she's clearly as turned on as anyone about her massive belly and huge weight.

Link to review
JustJim

Such an incredible video, the best Welsh piggy with the biggest belly, she really has ballooned out of control - plenty of angles of her fatter self in tight clothes, and talking! 

It's great to hear and see her, she's clearly loving her fattening life and her progress is just sensational to see ❤️ Heavily recommended, no pun intended

Link to review