3 Screenshots

About This File

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits when my co worker called me fat! She said that these clothes are too tight for someone my size! 

Ashamed, I ran to the bathroom to see for myself. 

She was right,  I AM fat - I love it! 

I take a minute to silently admire how I look in my outfit before I unleash my immense stomach from the confines of my shorts - you can see lines on my stomach from where they dug in! 

After rubbing my plump belly I start to jiggle my flabby gut and become mesmerized by the ripples and waves 

Finally I have some fun and try to wiggle, jiggle and shake my gut back into my tight shorts before heading back to work , confidence restored 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Benzka

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a wonderful video!
As soon as she frees her little tummy it is simply over! 😍
Just amazing! You can tell how much she enjoys playing with her beautiful belly!
Such a nice wobbly, jiggly belly! Just breathtaking! I just can't find words! And then you have her smile,  just out of this world!
Definitely a 10 out of 10!

Link to review
Eat Paydays

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

350 lb? You're EXTREMELY fat. Your facial expressions are pure sex. Such confidence. It makes me wish I was morbidly obese too haha.

You got that 'fat girl next door' kind of vibe.  Your outfit wasn't revealing in the least. It's too bad you can't dress more provocatively at work. The more you offend people, the more uncontrollable it makes my mindless horniness. It makes me want to jump all over you just to gross people out even more.

Link to review