9 Screenshots

About This File

FIRST TIMES ARE ALWAYS MEMORABLE😘!

What do you do when you mix cake with a big butt and a hungry fat girl? You get MAGIC! Watch my giant ass smash a chocolate cake to bit!ps! I enjoyed every smear, lick and sticky bite during my feast of the smashed remains🐷

This is my (Katie) first cake smashing video and I will absolutely be doing another one! I had so much fun rubbing my soft fat tummy with my cake covered hands! I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed playing and eating😍

A little extra detail. I used 2 cameras to make sure I caught multiple angles as I smash the cake. I was pretty proud of that. And you do get a direct behind view🤗

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 4321greenman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what an incredible video by Katie! I absolutely love how she gets on all fours to devour that cake, only a true hungry fat girl will do that! Also, let’s talk about the elephant in the room… Katie’s ass. Words can not describe how impressive it is, it’s so freaking fat and huge! We are truly blessed to have to have a Curvage model like Katie!

Link to review
AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another hot new model to Curvage whose preview pics don't do justice to their videos.  I use this phrase a lot but it always holds true:  Katie is absolutely STUNNING in this video.  Great tit and belly jiggling to start the video off, before quickly getting to the cake squashing.  Katie's massive ass demolishes the cake, and seeing her rub it on her ass and eating some of it is so hot.  The only negative is that I wasn't there to lick that ass clean 😂. Gotta give a shoutout the camera operator, as we get some great shots of Katie on all fours like the little piggy she is, eating some of the cake and rubbing her big belly.  The scene ends with Katie sitting in the cake mess, twerking that incredible ass of hers. A great scene, and a must buy, people!

(There's also an alternate angle of the main scene from a stationary camera, with her eating and dropping cake into her cleavage)

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! And so much detail and sweetness❤️
im so happy your happy💋

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review