๐Ÿ’จ MORNING FART POWER ๐Ÿ’จ ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ TWO CLIPS ๐ŸŽONE PRICE! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

$9.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽฅ TWO CLIPS ๐ŸŽONE PRICE! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I woke up so early today... My sleep struggled with my hunger! ย So I spent the morning in bed, because I eatย too much and stuffed, my belly filled with a lot of gas๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ And I started farting in bed... Until I left the house completely stinky, I don't know how my little dog survived๐Ÿคข She must love me so much! ย And you? ย do you like FARTING FETISH? ย If yes, enter and close the door! ย In this version I present TWO Clips: the first with 18 minutes of Farting Fetish (Compiled), and the second Clip with 24 minutes of: โžก๏ธ Stuff my belly eating a Cheese Pie (and during the first Clip also stuff with a chocolate bar and Black Coffee) โžก๏ธ Bloatingย Brazilian Soda ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Imagine all this mixed up in my stomach in the morning! ย ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ

I made this video after many requests from fans in my inbox who asked me why the BIGGEST ASS IN BRAZIL didn't have a Farting Fetish Clip, so: REQUEST MADE! ย I hope you like it and your REVIEW and Comment are very welcome, it makes me very happy!

Watch my specialย and fetish videos!

Talk with me!ย ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jean98

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Camilla's giant ass and farts, what a combo, if you like farts, this vid will blow you away๐Ÿ’จ

Link to review
Jotaro

Omg your ass is so big and those farts damn ย I love that your so gassy๐Ÿ˜ and that belly is so beautiful I hope you make more farting videos in the futureโค๏ธ

Link to review
Ilvg

I got this vid a while ago but didnโ€™t have time to review it usually because my hands were doingโ€ฆ other things๐Ÿ˜. But yea itโ€™s worth every penny even if you donโ€™t like farts just buy it and mute it for the amazing shots of Camillaโ€™s ass! I hope she keeps making more stuffing and farting vids cause she absolutely kills it in this one! Literally about to watch it all over again after I hit add review!

Response from the author:

soย cute!โค๏ธ

Link to review
Thunderlips

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

The best video yet! Please keep on stuffing yourself and farting for us! Iโ€™d like to hear you talk about how gaining so much weight has made you fart even more!ย 

Response from the author:

Sales of the farting video were overwhelming, but look at the review, is it really yours? ย Do the men here enjoy it only secretly?

Link to review