5 Screenshots

About This File

What's something that's simultaneously the hottest a woman can do, the hottest way a woman can dominate you AND the hottest way to be squashed? Face sitting of course! Enjoy this clip with many different angles including POV and lots of booty shots to give you the best virtual face sitting you can have!

BBW_Facesitting_GIF_1.thumb.gif.6ca62a5774359b337c73c93bfd6d11b2.gif958781135_BBWFacesittingGIF2.thumb.gif.f283c811fa058cb45400c33bc3b5453a.gif

POV - You get to have a front row seat and enjoy what it looks like having your face crushed by a 250+ lb BBW (exact weight is mentioned in this clip). 

Varying shots including side, belly, booty, etc! - Of course it isn't a true squashing clip unless I have a partner to plop myself on! Outside of the POV shots enjoy the view of me absolutely destroying a smaller person with my weight via face sitting!

Fat Chat - When I have time between moans I tell you how much I enjoy dominating you, how much I love sitting on faces, and how you better worship this fat body!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.