5 Screenshots

About This File

What's something that's simultaneously the hottest a woman can do, the hottest way a woman can dominate you AND the hottest way to be squashed? Face sitting of course! Enjoy this clip with many different angles including POV and lots of booty shots to give you the best virtual face sitting you can have!

BBW_Facesitting_GIF_1.thumb.gif.6ca62a5774359b337c73c93bfd6d11b2.gif958781135_BBWFacesittingGIF2.thumb.gif.f283c811fa058cb45400c33bc3b5453a.gif

POV - You get to have a front row seat and enjoy what it looks like having your face crushed by a 250+ lb BBW (exact weight is mentioned in this clip). 

Varying shots including side, belly, booty, etc! - Of course it isn't a true squashing clip unless I have a partner to plop myself on! Outside of the POV shots enjoy the view of me absolutely destroying a smaller person with my weight via face sitting!

Fat Chat - When I have time between moans I tell you how much I enjoy dominating you, how much I love sitting on faces, and how you better worship this fat body!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tepid wheels

Somehow you took a type of video I usually don’t watch and made it spasm enduringly orgasmic clearly I’ve been watching the wrong sitting videos 

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly I  buy a fair amount of video on Curvage and  I have seen some amazing clips from several wonderful models. But this clip from Rosie has got to be one of the hottest  I have seen so far . No joke , I bought this clip twice. She is fattening up so beautifully and it’s blowing my mind . Her hips and ass have widened and gotten much plumper . Her belly continues  to grow and this girl has got thighs that will knock you out. In this clip Rosie does some  face sitting and this lucky guy is smothered by one hot momma. Rosies  beautiful face is filling out so nicely .Combined with her eye contact ,seductive moaning and fat chat I was mesmerized the whole clip. She is a true feedee and is now starting  to approach goddess status .  I have watched this clip several times now and it Just gets better every time .
She features that round perfect ass in this clip which I am happy to say has grown to magnificence. Rosie has out done herself this time . I want her to continue to grow as she just gets sexier with every pound .  Buy this clip .Amazing . Highly recommend.

Link to review
ilovechubbygirls101

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is very hot! Definitely feel like you’re the lucky guy underneath! Got a little bit of everything with this one! If you enjoy face sitting videos (especially with bigger women) then this is the one for you!

Link to review
Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Phenomenal. Rosie has a spectacular ass and here it gets all the focus it deserves. It looks fatter and heftier than ever as it's bounced and grabbed. We even get a good look at some sumptous rolls of back fat which is a real treat. Of course, her cute face and tummy are shown off well too, and the low angles give us a great view of her decadent double chin.

The person beneath her adds an extra layer of realism which is good. They're also possibly the luckiest person alive.

If you've always dreamed of a domineering fatty sitting on your face, give this a watch for sure.

Link to review
bosh123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

very sexy I love the teasing! You're looking nice and plump, that ass is getting vv wide girl. I love how chubby your partner looks too - a greedy couple!

Response from the author:

Best part is - the male talent in this clip isn't my partner. . . they're just a friend who has been unexpectedly gaining weight the more time they spend around me. Seems like I'm a weight gain influence ;)

Thank you for the review love! ❤️

Link to review