2 Screenshots

About This File

Before we have some alone time, there's something I need to talk to you about...

We've been dating for a while now, and you say nothing has changed about my appearance, but that is just not true! I have gotten so much fatter, and I have a theory as to why.  We have intimacy sometimes 3 times a day, and I've been letting you cum inside me or swallowing. What if...what if your cum is actually making me fat and expand?! I know it sounds crazy, but that's the only conclusion I can come up with! I'm not saying I dislike the gain, that's not it. Its just... something I've never experienced. I'm already at 250lbs... what happens in six more months?! How big can I get from all your loads?

Once I finish explaining my theory to you, its time to get to "work" 😉 I start off on top of you, my big belly quaking between my legs. I moan, enjoying our intimate time alone, just us. I continue to talk about you making me fatter with your cum, asking you to please continue to do so! Practically begging! We switch so you can see me from behind (I'm far too out of shape to be on top long, and I let you know it!). And finally, we finish with you on top, giving you a great view of my under belly before I give you a countdown to satisfy us. I make sure to get every last drop so I will get fatter and fatter...

In this clip, enjoy some fantasy of rapid belly growth, fat chat, instructions for satisfaction, intimacy, multiple angles, blurred back ground (so all eyes are on me!), and lots of belly jiggles, moans, and eye rolling in the best way possible!

*NOTE: I tried something new with this video and blurred the background to make sure your attention is on me ❤️ Hope you enjoy!

IMB_xeTviU.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After seeing Arias hot post today I had to check out this clip.  First I have to say that this clip really hit home for me . I actually had a girlfriend who swore our constant lovemaking was making her fatter. 
Ofcourse  all the food I was feeding her and encouraging to eat had something to do with that as well.
So Aria is really hitting here  on some pretty interesting and old school feederism folk lore that is very hot if not a bit shocking to those who have not traveled the path.  For me this intimacy gives the clip a sense of authenticity.  In this clip Aria suggests that she is literally being fattened up by her man . The ultimate feeder fantasy . Later in the clip she does a very hot POV session showing you how nice and fat she’s gotten and  even suggesting that she’s going to get bigger . This is one hot momma and one hot clip. She really  commits herself and you get a true sense of spending some hot time with your  sexy ,gaining ,feedee girlfriend. In the end she’s guiding you to satisfaction but there is a lot more in this clip.  I loved the clip and I highly recommend it to my fellow FAs and feeders.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your detailed review!! I am so happy you enjoyed the clip and happy it hit home for you ☺️🔥❤️

Link to review