Feed Us, Breed Us (ft. CurvageCasey)

$6.99

(10 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Your favorite cows are back at it again…bigger and hungrier than ever! They have been on a strict cream-only diet and they’re ready to show off their new gains. @Curvage Casey and Candice are so obedient and eager to please you that in-between big squirts of cream, they beg you to come back to the farm and fill them up with yours. 😘 

🤠Are you ready to be our farmer? 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review

So how can I sign up to milk these two sexy cows? Talk about one very hot clip! Here we have Candice and Casey in their cow lingerie showing of their latest gains while consuming whipped cream and heavy cream. I was so aroused by this collaboration as they both moan while rubbing, slapping and eating whipped cream off each of their beautiful bellies. They keep talking about how big they have become, and it’s true for both, but I feel like Candice has had a more noticeable growth spurt recently. Even sitting next to Casey, it looks like she is catching up in size, which is so hot 🥵. I also loved how she let out a satisfied burp about halfway through the clip after chugging some more heavy cream which apparently has become a regular item in her weight gain diet per Casey’s recommendation. I always love when these two film clips together, but this has to be one of the best I’ve seen since they started and I’m getting so excited just imagining what else we will see in future clips. 😍🤯🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's been such a pleasure to watch these 2 gorgeous cows in the short time they've spent together. They have already grown even more since the last cow clip together! Watching their sensual play is almost too much, too hot for Curvage! Once again, they have such warm undeniable chemistry together! Their voices and looks make them impossible not to want to feed and breed them right there! They have been such good fattened cow Goddesses eating and drinking their cream-filled diet! @Curvage Casey's backfat is exploding and Candice's belly is noticeably bigger with her stretchmarks! They can't keep their lips or chubby hands off each other and their gorgeous plumped faces are so kissable and lovely! Time to make these two blubber cows even bigger for next time!!!! 

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Our two hefty dairy cows are constantly filling up with rich cream. As Candice says "We have to keep everybody happy".  Casey reminds us how much we'd love to be there to worship them, our Sacred Cows. On the farm, forever fattening up more and more. Licking whipped cream off each other's fat. Nurturing their own fat. They know all the truth about fat, how deeply we desire it, and they are determined to get it all for themselves. 

Link to review
Guest sephyhart69

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Candice and Casey have shattered my expectations! I swear these two girls only get bigger and sexier in each new video. Lots of sexy talking while these two fat cows stuff themselves and only grow bigger as they bloat with cream in an indolent display of self indulgence. 

You do not want to miss out! 🐮

Link to review
ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is just hotness on another level! sexy talking, licking whipped cream of eachothers body and a hoot moment when Casey who is fat af and flexible like an elephant changing position, just wow! Candice is getting fatter and greedier chugging loads of calories. 2 of the hottest women on the planet in the same room! get this cliiip!

Link to review
wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great collaboration. Casey desires to grow "fucking huge" and Candice wants "to be s big as you". This results in the both of them currently bigger than they've ever been. I swear that the bigger they get,  the sweeter and sexier the videos become. Recommended.

Link to review