9 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip greedy sow does three things that you like.
Stuffing: like three gracientas empanadas with a lot of sauce, doritos and a gaceosa.
Massage: rubbed my huge belly, thighs and buttocks with a super delicious moisturizing oil.
I wear tight Jeans: after eating and putting on a lot of oil I try to force these Jeans up, I put more oil trying to make the Jeans slide on my skin and go up, but it is definitely a failed attempt.
Note: if you like burps you should not miss it.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She has a huge belly (very pregnant) but that doesn’t stop our Queen eating and drinking until she is very full! 

Link to review
Fox99

Underrated model here. Beautiful, pregnant bbw. When she stands, she almost doesnt fit in the frames. I was most surprised by her ass. Its massive! Her ass is at least 50 inches. Just as round in the front as she is in the back. 🥵

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

Esas si son nalgas 😍

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Awesome video. She eats a lot, drinks soda, rubs her belly, and lets out lots of burps 😍 She looks huge! She shows off her belly and butt, oils herself up, and squeezes into tight jeans. There are amazing views of her fat body from many different angles as well. This video is so sexy! 

Response from the author:

😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Andy SNk

I loved this video, @Greedy sow a very beautiful girl with big curves, I love to see a girl having problems with her clothes, this video has it all, many curves, food, sexy lingerie and A beautiful girl 😍😍😍

I highly recommend this video if you want to have a good time

Link to review