Weight in and pizza stuffing - 3rd month and counting

$9.99

ย ย  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 3 months since I started this fast gain thing: I was well bellow 300 and pretty unhappy about it.ย 

Today I come with my new body and weight, stuffing my huge belly with fattening pizza and lava cake with soda to wash down. A whole pizza and fat talk, belly rubs, HUGE weight in and not so many burps on this one ๐Ÿท

ย 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig has been on an absolute tear these past months. Binging everyday and eating everything in her path. And the results show! She is bigger than ever and she is not slowing down for anything. She sensuously crams a whole pizza down her fat mouth like it's nothing and jiggles her enormous mountain ๐Ÿ”๏ธ of a belly ๐Ÿ˜ง. Crazy to think she was below 300 before the summer.

The weigh-in blew my mind. Great gaining piggy ๐Ÿ– that has a muchย much bigger future ahead of her!

ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Somehow im not being notified about reviews but I appreciate it!

Link to review