Am I taking it too far now? Pt 1

$2.98

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

the mc’straveganza part 1

Could I possibly be taking it too far now? 3,500 calories just for breakfast does seem like over doing it. What do you think? 

watch me demolish 7 hashbrowns, pancakes and syrup, bacon and cheese flatbreads and a large coke in this part 1! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing stuffing video, absolutely loved it! I loved how gassy all that made you, so hot! And honestly, i dont think you could ever take it too far, you clearly love stuffing your face with food, embrace it :D great video!

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

My first Curvytoni vid and I loved every second of it! The way her belly spills over her panties infront of her, how she moans as she gets full and just keeps eating, the belching while she calls herself a pig, and I’m definitely on in the camp of those that want to see you completely give into your piggish nature and fart. 100% recommend this vid!

Link to review
Danument

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

So incredible, I really hope you actually fart in a future clip! 

Link to review
Ry_411997

Probably your best video yet! Loved the chit chat. So hot.  Can't wait for part 2

Link to review
gizmo1451

omg toni looks more and more stunning with every pound she gains. and omg her body is phenomenal.  wish she'd have let that fart go though and then some more to make more room. pretty sure it would have made things easier.  and wow the girl can really burp. can't wait for part 2

Link to review
Guest FunPerson

Pt. 2? 🥺

Link to review
xTom420

Wow you are so gorgeous! I can’t believe how fat you are now you’re such a piggy 🐷😂 100% recommend this video I can’t wait for part two 

Link to review
Bellyluv88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing belly stuffing😍, and the updates on how full Toni's belly is getting are really hot🔥🥵. Can't wait to see part 2😍😍😍

Link to review