25% OFF - Massive Hours Long Stuffing - Beer, Takeout

$7.49

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This is what I call "getting into a mood." This is a timelapse of SIX HOURS of pure hedonism. We start out with me shoving my fat, empty belly into my way outgrown jean shorts, panting with exertion. Not long after, the moaning, face stuffing and chugging begins. I show off side and front angles as I inhale beer and Popeyes, my skin-tight tank top sloooowly riding up my belly. Throughout the video I talk about how uncomfortably huge I am, how my belly forces my zipper open, while jiggling my gut to get my huge, bassy belches out. I end up chugging more than six cans of soda, four beers, eating four full meals from Popeyes... I get so full at one point I strip my jean shorts off, showing my cute round ass in the camera, and my tank top won't even come down past my ribs. I get progressively fuller and hornier as the evening light fades into a gluttonous night. We get to explore lots of POVs in this video, from my POV to side and standing POVs,

>> in this video: belly stuffing, mild face stuffing, beer chug, soda chug, belly play, burps, outgrown clothes, takeout food, fat chat

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first Dani video was 100% worth it! The POVs were great. Her belly at the 21 min mark was 🔥🔥🔥 She truly maxxed out how much could eat. Love it!

Link to review