6 Screenshots

About This File

How so incredibly naughty we are. Both in a committed relationships but haven’t been able to keep our eyes off each other since the day we met. We go home to our significant others but fantasize about being with one another so much it is driving us crazy.  You close your eyes and the sight of my sexy body still burned into your memory. You imagine how good I would feel on top of you, you envision your hands tracing every curve of me, it’s driving you mad you need it that much.

We finally give into temptation and boy was it everything and more we imagined it would be. This feels too good to be wrong and I can’t wait to do it again. 

This video is a fantasy come true, perfect POV of me riding you and showing you every curve while talking about how bad we are but how good it feels. Don’t miss it 💦💦💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Linzi’s powerful dominant body, on top of you, as you look up at her, all of her weight pinning you down, her ever expanding tummy resting and spreading out on you, so f#cking sultry 😍🤤 What a woman 🙌🏻

Response from the author:

That’s it. Lay down NOW 😜😉

Link to review