4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm on vacation and I forgot my vibrator! But I neeeeeed to get off, like I'm desperate for it! I've been spending a ton of time being naked and eating, and it's making me so aroused. But I've got a quick fix to solve my horniness, I'm going to hump my pillow and imagine I was riding you. I just need some sexual release! 

I start by hopping on a pillow, making sure to give you the best views. I start with a side profile view, I'm already moaning! I shake my ass for you and show you my body from every angle. I even get on my knees and bounce a little, and at 300+ pounds there's quite a bit of bouncing! I move the pillow to the front of the camera to show you how I look when I ride from the front. I even turn around at some points and show you my fat ass. I start grabbing my belly as I jiggle and moan about how fat I'm getting and how good it feels. I love being fat and I love showing you my body! 

Clip features, humping, moaning, 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.