5 Screenshots

About This File

Piggy, piggy, piggy! Have you been keeping up with your gaining? You better be! I know I've been eating right and been staying on track. But today's not about me, it's about your fat ass. It's time we measured you properly, to make sure you've been maintaining a good gain. I even bought a fat pincher to calculate how much of you is pure fat. 

We start with a quick walk-through of all the tools I'm going to use to measure your fat. Mix in some gentle teasing and we're ready to get that gut of yours measured. It's massive so this might take some maneuvering on my part, but we want the most accurate measurements, so I don't mind. After getting your measurements we move on to the fat pincher. There's so much of you I hardly know where to begin! We run your numbers.....and they are nothing short of shocking! Your dedication to gaining and trying to get fatter than me is so admirable. 

The truth is, we have a way to go, both of us, but you especially. You have to get bigger! But I've got a challenge to push you to your next stage of shocking obesity. So eat up piggy, you only have a short time to meet my next goal for you! 

Clip features: weight gain encouragement, mutual gain elements, fat chat, teasing.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.