Jiggling to get sweaty while I do chores & gardening in lingerie

$7.99

(2 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Don’t miss this chance to watch the biggest butt and tummy jiggle! In this video I (Katie) clean different rooms and take you outside with me while I do chores and garden. I’m bent over so many times in this video and I make sure to show my soft belly and alllllll the jiggles!

I start off by giving you an amazing view of my fat and curves by walking around outside and jiggling all the way lol. After that, we go inside and you get see me do chores, and jump around from multiple angles 🤗 every time I clean something I make sure to wiggle and jiggle my ass and belly for you❤️

After my bed is made I hop on top and give some belly play😍 after the inside chores I do some jumping jacks and dance until I’m out of breath lol. We then go back outside to do some gardening. 

My lingerie was soaked with sweat by the end of this video, I really worked hard to make sure you get an amazing view of all angles, especially when I’m bent over😘 I hope you love this video and come back for more!

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is soo hot seeing a gorgeous lady doing everyday work

Link to review
butthole

Holy shit this girl is amazingly beautiful. Soft, jiggly, pale and bubbly. Watching that body jiggle under that lingerie is insanely hot. I can't even imagine how hot it'd be if she got bigger...

Link to review