4 Screenshots

About This File

I did the bananas & Sprite challenge!!
When I first heard about it, I was a little nervous. But then I got really excited to see how full and round I would look with a big belly full of bubbles and bananas. Five bananas & 1.25 liters of Sprite later and I'm a desperately full, pained, burping piggy for your viewing pleasure. I got myself so awfully full, in fact, that it was hard to keep everything down! It was a lot for my silly feedee belly to handle, but I want to do more challenges like this in the future! ❤️ 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Majorlavon240

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice video 👀 She handled all the bananas and sprite like a champ, watching her struggle was a 10/10. 

Response from the author:

This was one of my all-time most blissfully uncomfortable stuffings! 😆
I'm so glad you enjoyed watching me struggle and belch!

Link to review
Expert233

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely a really good video with great burps to go along with it. I really wish the last couple minutes of the video could’ve been added as a bonus track of some sorts - but it still doesn’t take away the video in its entirely. (One of my first videos I purchased from your catalogue.)👍🏽

I'm so flattered to be one of your first curvage clips! Thank you very much for reviewing!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

CouchQueen delivers a sensual banana bloat. She packs down banana after banana as she slides them down her supple lips and into her expanding gut. After uttering the five words, "I don't feel so good", she still manages to chug the entire bottle of soda and show off her super bloated belly. Looking sexy as ever CQ. Get this clip

Thank you for leaving a review! I just gifted you a little something special, to show my gratitude. 😊

CouchQueen - Abs to Flab - SS01.jpg

Link to review
wgbrowser

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Seriously didn't even recognize you from the previews, you look like a completely different person compared to when you started!  Then again, I doubt that gym rat could pack away nearly as much food as you have been eating on the regular

Thank you for leaving a review! I just gifted you a little something special, to show my gratitude. 😊

Link to review
FatGurlLover

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

CouchQueen got so bloated from the bananas and Sprite. There are breathtaking views of her throughout the video. I like the burping as well 😍 Five stars! 

Link to review