2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm absolutely enamored with how deep my belly button is getting, so I decided to measure it with measuring tape! At first, I try using my vape pen, then move to using my finger for the most accurate reading.  I am SHOCKED (and turned on!) by the results. Since I am so impressed with myself, I think I deserve a belly rub, don't you? 😇

I grab my lotion and stand up, giving you the ultimate up close view of this giant belly. I massage and moan as my fingers slide in and out of my deep, wide belly button. I make sure its nice and glistening with lotion. I share how arousing I think having a big belly button is and give you lots of fat chat! At the end, I sit back. onto the bed to give you a full view of myself. I finger my belly button, causing my entire belly to quake as I smile and moan in pure bliss of the glutton I have become! Should I measure my belly button more often?!

If you're a belly button fan, then you'll love this video - trust me!

IMB_NtQwWm.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.