8 Screenshots

About This File

WATCH THIS COW… I MEAN KRISTINA STUFF HER FACE ON ALL FOURS! 

Kristina is HUNGRY, she is grazing on all fours stuffing her face with fried rice, Kristina shows off how much her belly hangs, she shows & talks to you how big she’s getting and talking about how breedable she is. At a point Kristina is stuffing her face complaining about being exhausted from holding her heavy body up, she’s becoming out of breath! 
16 minutes long!

In this video Kristina is burping, showing MULTI ANGLES OF HER STUFFING her big body, shaking her fat, twerking her fat ass, some extra naughty fat chat, talks about how exhausted she is from being on all fours, bounces on the bed showing off how jiggly she’s becoming, belly gripping and smacking, and so much more. 
being on all fours made me feel extra naughty and submissive.

Kristina is SO irresistible in this video & I hope you guys enjoy ❤️❤️🐮 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Join kristina as she tucks into fried rice on all fours with her big 🍑 in the air, she is looking larger than ever in this vid with her big belly that almost touches the floor 🥵 also many burps from her of course in this. You get many different great angles of her jiggly body bouncing all over the place and its not long before she is exhausted minutes in fact 😂. Did you have a bell 🔔🐮 on you kristina 🤔 I thought I could hear one when you got on the bed or more than likely it was your bed about to break seriously thats a lot of bouncing around for you I’m surprised it didn’t break in this vid. Check out another 5 star vid from kristina now 😍.

Response from the author:

I MISSED YOUR REVIEWS! You are so attentive and I cannot thank you enough for this well thought out and generous review. You’re the best and I appreciate your continued support 🥺 thank you a million times @Residentsteven ❤️❤️

Link to review