5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been gaining for quite some time now, and along the way, I've had some quite memorable moments. Some of pure joy, others of embarrassment, and some a mix of both. Funny enough most of my most embarrassing moments tend to happen in public. While telling you stories I eagerly eat a chocolate cake, at times taking a moment to lick my spoon and keep an eye out for other people passing by. I'm on vacation in a place that doesn't take too kindly to proud fat babes and has a fixation on health. 

During this video I tell stories about my time at buffets, tearing dresses, and damaging furniture in stores, all because of being a totally fatty. I don't always get caught....but when I do it's super awkward for everyone. Mostly because no one wants to point out me being a fatass as the cause of the problem. Oh well! I'm a growing girl and these things are bound to happen! I'm sure I'll have many more stories to come as I pack on the pounds, but for now here are some highlights!

Clip features: eating, fat chat, gaining stories, light fart in start

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review