3 Screenshots

About This File

You know that super hot and fit cam girl you love to watch? Where has she been lately?? It's been weeks since she last went live, and you miss seeing that hot, toned body. Tonight she's FINALLY back, but you immediately notice something is different. She is noticably MUCH thicker in her short shorts and cami, and she is quick to point out that her boobs and ass have gotten bigger recently. She puts all the focus on her voluptous boobs and ass, but soon the chat starts to question where else she gained weight... she seems to be using tricky angles and sucking in her tummy.At first, she's in total denail of gaining anything, but when you and others in the chat start to make comments about liking it and wanting to see her belly, she eventually caves in. She seems to be much more into the weight gain than she initially made it seem! Once she lets her belly out of those shorts and stops sucking in, her huge growing gut is SHOCKINGLY round! How did she get so fat so quickly? Hottest. Surprise. Ever. The clip ends perfectly with a VERY sensual belly button fingering and moaning that is sure to set you over the edge 😉

🖤If you enjoyed the video, please consider leaving a quick (or long) review for me. I really appreciate your support and the reviews help me out a ton! Not to mention, your lovely comments about me and my gain always make me genuinely SO happy to read! Thanks so much for your support!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest reuben.diesel

I can describe this video in three words - HOT! 🔥 HOT! 🔥 HOT! 🔥

GGGF Looking gorgeous, sensual, soft and sexy - Check.

Lots of sensual,  erotic belly play and posing - Check.

Creative, fun, cam motif with lots of sexy chatting throughout. - Check.

Fantastic clip - Don't hesitate - pick this one up you will not be disappointed!

Link to review

Man… Curvage has just been pumping out so much amazing content recently that it’s hard to keep up 🥵 quite possibly my favorite GainingGoth video!! Seriously, though, the hairstyle, outfit, and especially the WAY she talks to the camera, the words oozing with sensuality and desire, and her facial expressions really just sealing the deal 😍 the constant belly-button play in combination with her words basically turned me into a hot mess the instant it started 😅 such a cute navel, such a fantastic way to play with it, and so… seducing and erotic 🥵 not sure I’ve ever seen a girl play with her belly button quite as… irresistibly as this 😰 it was a very hard video to get through “in one piece”, I’ll say 😉 her gut, and of course her commentary on it, are always a treat and a pleasure to watch - smooth, bulging, and pale (just like I like it 😍). Seriously, it’s a steal for the price, pretty long, and every minute is worth it. Awesome job!!!!

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGGF is the hottest Model ever. That moaning and belly play at the end gave me the rest🥵

I can't wait to see her next masterpiece. I love this outfit soooo much. I hope she will try it again after gaining another 50lbs.

Response from the author:

Ugh you’re the SWEETEST! Your comments/ reviews always make me so happy 💕🖤

Link to review